Thursday, May 19, 2011

6 days and counting.

It's been a little bit of a rough week around here.  As I mentioned before it's my last week of work....warning I'm about to do a lot of complaining here......I chose the end date I did so that I could finish out a project for work.  I was supposed to start working on it May 12th, which would give me 2 weeks to complete.  Well things didn't go that way, and I finally got the information needed to start working on it May 18th, the same amount of work that needs 2 weeks to finish, and only a week to get it done.  Who wants to have to work evenings and weekends on their last week of work?  It depresses me and let's just say I have very little motivation to actually work on it.
Then we can add in the fact that Bella is getting two new molars and hasn't been sleeping well, and to top it all off, I keep getting migraines and am no longer able to take the medicine that helps them.  So as I stated it's a little bit of a rough week.
But luckily even though Bella is teething, not sleeping the best, and coughing, she is normally in a good mood when awake.  She has been laughing a lot lately.....take a peek.

No comments:

Post a Comment